The Dance Macabre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dance Macabre

The Dance Macabre is a Play by Post for White Wolf's Vampire the Requiem. The game setting is in the city of Detroit. please no users under 16.

You are not connected. Please login or register

my walk of the town

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my walk of the town Empty my walk of the town Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:36 am

elyk21

elyk21

i leave the princes office and head down to the front desk to show my self and talk to the staff then prepare for upcoming court

2my walk of the town Empty Re: my walk of the town Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:56 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

The Restaurant is very packed, a long time ago this used to be considered strange. However, with the reopening of the United Artists Theatre Building it was very normal for the Upper crust to come over to the Gold Crown Club for a late dinner. Much of the staff are busy serving costumers none of whom Lucan can since are Kindred he is unsure which staff members are ghouls or just mortals.

A young lady approaches Lucan she has blond hair and blue eyes there is an innocence about her she can't be much older than 23 or 24. When she speaks it is a high,and very bubbly voice.

"Hi, I'm Emma Stealton, Mr. Black's Personal Assistant. I hope your meeting went well, things sometimes get a little batty up there. Is there anything else we can assist you with tonight?"

She says "batty" with such and Emphasis that all that was missing was her to make an obvious "wink wink" gesture and it would be a classically bad vampire joke. However,it at least made the point that she was in on what was going on.

https://dancemacabre.rpg-board.net

3my walk of the town Empty Re: my walk of the town Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:35 am

elyk21

elyk21

i glance at her
hello Emma its nice to meet you and our talk in the belfry
went as well as i expected haha

i laugh at my pun and smile at Emma

i just was wonderin if thing were in order for my dinning
here more often (wink wink)

hoping she got my meaning with a slight chuckle

4my walk of the town Empty Re: my walk of the town Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:14 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

The Girl becomes gets a slightly worried look on her face as if unsure what the proper answer would be.

"Oh...um I'm afraid that Mr. Black does not usually serve the kind of food you like here with out prior reservation. However, the Elysium lounge or some of the other clubs downtown are usually considered a much better locations for your tastes."

She smiles a nervous smile.

https://dancemacabre.rpg-board.net

5my walk of the town Empty Re: my walk of the town Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:59 am

elyk21

elyk21

wo wo wo its ok i meant for the company in the belfry not the food, sorry to edge your nerve
i seem to be doin that today

with a smile and chuckle

so ill be headin out thanks for the company and hope that you have a good night
with a gentle smile
and head for the exit to find my bike, now were did i obfuskat the dam bike thinking to my self ( with a scratsh to my head) oh ya over there haha

i get on and rev it up then head for a midnight drink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum